Monday, July 25, 2005

Welcome to my first Rant

Welcome, commoners! Why am I doing this? I have no claim to fame or greatness. No particular desire to sway the world to my way of thinking and no particular need for attention. (Well...maybe a little...) I just desire a place to rant about the stuff that irritates me all the time. Maybe once in a while someone will agree with me, maybe they'll disagree, whatever. Just let me know!

Prior to this, I had a "blog". Not a real blog, mind you, but "My Soapbox" on my website Belden.NET, in which I posted infrequent meanderings on my site. I have them there (all 6 of them) dating back to 1999.

I have one I'll be writing in a few minutes, a need for ranting that I cannot contain. I won't be talking about anything specific to my work environment, or about my employer, so don't even think of looking here for that kind of information. I've read way too many articles about people being fired for doing that. And just in case you're wondering, no, my rants (or raves) don't express the opinion of anyone but myself. Not my friends, family or employer. (Unless I indicate otherwise by quoting them.)

I look forward to your readership. And if you aren't reading this...too bad for you!

- Will Belden
July 25, 2005

No comments: